To give Quality, Convenience and world class Technology, these are the very things that define us.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
1. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards and we do not use Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate, because we do not store any personal identifiable information on our servers.
4. Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled it won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
7. Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
8. We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
9. Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt out Browser add on.
10. CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Idenify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
11. Contacting Us:
69, Udyog Vihar,
Last Edited on 2015-08-27