Node.js has gained huge success in very less time since the initial release in 2009. The list of top companies using Node.js is NASA, PayPal, Netflix, Linked In, Uber and many more is the proof of worldwide acceptance of Node.js. Common thing is that these all companies, I have mentioned above has a huge number of the user base. And Node.js is all capable to deliver the efficient performance.
What is Node.js?
- An open-source server environment
- Node.js is free(Managed by the community)
- Runs on various platforms(Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Asynchronous programming on the server. More in detais about Node.js…
3. The Power of NPM, Modules and Instrument
NPM stands for Node Package Manager. It included default methods in Node which provides a different kind of packages to Node. NodeJs provides a run time environment for Node. The packages make Node more specials. The reason is that a developer need not do extra work just need to include these packages and use according to need. It’s same like you are including a file in your code to use it.
4. Importance of JSON
5. Asynchronous Nature at Server
W3School tutorials [www.w3schools.com/nodejs/]
Youtube tutorials [www.youtube.com/results?search_query=node.js+tutorial]
Stack Overflow Wiki [stackoverflow.com/tags/node.js/info]