1. IOS will now support Xbox Elite wireless Controllers
2. Apple allows ‘Hey Email App with a 14-day free account option
‘Hey” is an application made by Basecamp for Email purposes. In this app, anyone can join without having any invitation code. Apple will use the 1.0.3 version of the Hey app which will come with a 14-day trial pack for the iOS users.
Apple has now made login easier for the users by adding the ID touch feature for its web. Previously the ID touch login was used in iPhones and iPads. For this Apple is training its developers for introducing the ID Touch features for their websites, which will allow users to login to sites without entering their usernames and passwords every time.
4. Some new Apple features will now use Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
Apple announced many features in this year’s conference, many of these features and software will run with the help of Artificial Intelligence. Like Washing hand detection, handwriting recognition, face recognition, Touch ID, and many more.
5. Apple’s features for game developers and players
This year’s Apple World Wide Developers Conference has given a bit notice to the gaming part of its system. They have added some features like haptics, rumble, motion, and even the ability to support a keyboard and mouse for iPad gaming. Players will now have in-game experiences like feeling the explosion that takes place in games like PubG.
6. The MacOS Sur desktop Apps are built with Google UI toolkit
Apple has launched the MacOS Big Sur in this year’s Conference. Apps like iMessage, mail, Safari are built using Google toolkit. These versions of the apps are now used in the beta version which is already being used by developers across the world.
7. Apple’s features for differently-abled people
Apple’s new update has many features that are helpful for differently-abled people. In iOS 14 people can use Facetime that can recognize what the person is saying by using the sign language which will help them being vocal in a group call.
All the new apps and features that were introduced to the world through this year’s Apple WWDC have a pinch of reality in them. Evey app now is 3D and also casts shadows. Siri has also become 3d in this new iOS 14 updates.
These were the new features and updates that were talked through on Day 4 of the conference.
- Apple World Wide Developers Conference 2020 Day 5 Recap - June 27, 2020
- Apple World Wide Developers Conference 2020 Day 4 Recap - June 26, 2020
- Apple World Wide Developers Conference 2020 Day 3 Recap - June 25, 2020