Taking about any kind of mobile application be it for business or customer support, the choice of mobile development platform can build or break your mission. Choosing the perfect development platform is not a that easy and quick process. And Choosing a mobile app development platform can be confusing, especially when there so many fair platforms available in the market to use.
There are various points to considering while choosing the app development platform. But the most important is to understand your goals of the business, the budget of the project, and the resources available to you.
To make your choice easier we have picked the top of the Mobile App Development Platforms. We have chosen these platforms after in-depth research on Mobile App Development Platforms. So hop in and look at the list.
1 React Native
- Compatible for third-party plugins
- Low code requirements
- Supports both IOS and Android
Swift’s is yet another top popular and one of the best app development framework. It can be used to develop applications for the IOS platform. One of the most convincing offers on Swiftic is that they offer a money-back guarantee for 30 days on almost all their plans. This is one of the most convenient interfaces to use. In addition, they provide plans for a 6-month success guarantee, if you don’t get desired and committed growth those 6-months are free.
- In-app coupons and scratch cards for customers
- Easy UI
- Good customer engagement
- Intelligent analytics and SEO support
- Direct access to Android and IOS APIs
- Cross-platform applications
- Easy user interface
- Vigorous backend assistance
Launched in 2017, Flutter is a natively compiled and beautiful app development framework. It’s a UI toolkit launched by Google. It can help you create both mobile and web app development. Flutter uses a single codebase and uses Dart, an object-specific programming language.This comes with widgets with full customization. Above all, it uses layered Flutter-Flux by Flutter to make sure the speedy and fast working.
- Rich APIs
- Supports both IOS and Android platforms
- Strong and customizable widgets
- Built-in templates and Cupertino
- High performance
Ionic is a cross-platform framework that helps you create interactive and well developed advanced web applications. It is an open-source platform that offers its users premium applications. It supports web, IOS, and Android applications.This offers Ionic Studio and it’s quite powerful. You can install it to create an easy app development environment virtually. Ionic offers a variety of features.
- Fast app development time
- Spontaneous UI components
- The active community of over five million developers
- A stable and influential platform for development
- Complete constraint over app development
Xamarin is a .net based app development platform for mobile. This is developed by Microsoft. It is one of the top cross-platform app building and that too with it’s an open-source community. Undoubtedly It offers a conducive app development environment with support for API, and components with durable backend support. .net developer platform lets you work with different programming languages with various tools and widgets from its rich libraries. With the support of the Xamarin community, you can create applications easily for various operating systems, be it Android, IOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and Windows.
- Application loader with diagnosis tools
- Manager for Android SDK
- An active and strong community of over 60,000 developers
- Universal backend support with a storyboard files
- Emulator manager with Google
- Flexible and highly customizable
- Open-source platform
- Easy to develop mobile applications
- Compatible for almost all the platforms
- Powerful backend support
Corona is another open-source mobile app development framework that supports cross-platform app development. This is much suitable for building applications and particularly games. It is popularly called the 2D game engine. In addition to this, the app development platform supports iPad, iPhone, tablets, Amazone Fire, Android phones, Windows desktop, Mac Desktop, and many more.
- Multiple plugins for all requirements
- Lua, powerful and lightweight scripting language for games
- Fast development
- Strong API support to connect any library
- The community of over half a million corona developers
JQuery Mobile is an app development framework based on HTML5 based user interface. The framework can be used to develop highly responsive and touch-adaptable applications for mobile, tablets, and also desktops. ThemeRoller offered by jQuery Mobile has highly customizable themes to suit your every need. Also, this app development platform is used to create top branded websites.
- Lightweight framework configured with HTML5 language
- Built on jQuery Core
- Powerful and customizable themes
- Simple and automatic APIs
10. Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI uses a well-managed mixture of languages- Bootstrap, HTML5, and Angular JS. Twitter Bootstrap and Angular JS are much similar to this framework. If you are familiar with these, you can easily learn to use Mobile Angular UI. This framework for Mobile UI particularly offers you the basic components of mobile development. Some of the components included are switches, overlays, sidebars, sidebars, and scrolling areas. The prime libraries used by Mobile Angular UI are fastclick.js and overthrow.js.
- Build fully interactive interfaces
- Hybrid desktop and mobile apps
- No need to depend on JQuery
- Why choose Golang for your next Web Application Project - July 28, 2020
- The Importance of Branding for Apps - July 28, 2020
- Everything That Google Announced About the Flutter 1.0 - July 28, 2020