You open a new tab on your browser, type in a URL, and hit enter. The website loads quickly.
You see an ultra-clean structure, well-constructed pages, and amazing images website. You stay and navigate the site. Right?
Who were the persons in charge of every aspect of this experience? It’s the developers of websites.
Since the new century, the number of web applications created, used, and the sheer complexity of them has increased with the speed of lightning bolts. Complex development cycles are the result of this.
Source: GitHub State of the Octoverse, 2021 Report.
Before jumping to the frameworks, let’s see what is the difference between the front-end and back-end frameworks.
The part of a website that users interact with is called the front-end. Front-end development requires specific skills and tools.
These frameworks are particularly beneficial for enhancing single-page applications' capabilities.
So, what makes a website's front-end possible? It’s the Backend Frameworks.
Where is all that information kept? Or where do the non- UI activities take place? It is when the back-end enters the picture. A server, an application, and a database make up a website's back end.
A back-end developer creates and maintains the technology that enables the components that allow the website's user-facing side to exist in the first place.
- DOM (Virtual Document Object Model)
- Cross-platform performance
- One-way data binding
- Made up of reusable pieces
📢 Thinking of building a web application based on ReactJs? Check out the Budget Breakdown For Hiring React Developers From Offshore Agencies.
Next.js has become a popular framework for "hitting the ground running" in the React realm. Despite being a framework, Next.js maintains elements of React's idea of objectivity and a few capabilities of Node.js.
The fundamental goal of NextJs is to make developing React applications as simple as possible. It enables the creation of complicated apps with very little coding.
Next Js Features:
- Simple and easy framework.
- Quick Performance.
- Backward compatibility.
- Programming style that is user-friendly.
📢 Take let’s look at parameters to know how much it costs to hire a NextJs developer from different regions. Also, check how ReactJs differs from NextJs.
3. Node Js
Server frameworks such as Express, testing suites such as Jest, Object-Document Mapping (ODM) solutions for SQL databases such as Sequelize, and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) solutions for NoSQL databases such as Mongoose are among these packages.
Node Js Features:
- NPM packages
- Fast development
- Scalable network applications
📢 Curious about the cost of hiring NodeJs developer for your next project? Read to know how we can help you with your next Node.js project.
4. Vue Js
Two-way data binding (as seen in AngularJS), server-side rendering (as seen in Angular2 and ReactJS), Vue-CLI (a quick-start scaffolding tool), and optional JSX support are all included in the framework.
Vue Js features:
- Cost-effective virtual DOM view option
- Built-in component for CSS transitions and animations
- Two-way data binding options
- Easy-to-understand and-learn interface
Through its exact controller and data rendering technique, the framework's code is completely clean, easy to understand, and contains a very low incidence of errors. It permits the transfer of all contents from the server to the specific browser and aids in the simultaneous organization of all web pages created.
Angular Js Features:
- Include the ability to create high-performance, progressive web pages with zero-step installation
- Ability to work across many operating systems
- Have intuitive and progressive API,
- Highly optimized code
📢 Interested in hiring an AngularJs developer for creating an efficient web application for your business? Read how much it cost to hire an AngularJs developer to get a clear insight.
6. Ember Js
Ember.JS is used by a number of well-known websites, including Netflix, LinkedIn, Nordstrom, and many others.
Ember Js Features:
- It may be used by large groups with ease.
- It includes computed properties.
- Support data binding in both directions.
- Reusable and simple to maintain
7. Express Js
- Fast performance and simple to learn.
- Supports a large number of plugins and is robust and less prone to coding errors.
- Powerful developer tools.
8. Electron Js
Electron Js Features:
- Electron.js can run any web application you've created.
- It does not necessitate the use of native language skills.
- It also has the ability to auto-update and report crashes on Windows, Mac, and Squirrel.
Web development comes in a variety of forms. However, whatever the type of development you're considering, you'll need the assistance of a development company to guide you through the process. Try our Software development company and save up to 40% of your development cost.
Reach out for a virtual coffee and let's discuss together how we can help you with your next development project.